February 14th, Valentine’s Day, a day that means romantic love.We hope all lovers worldwide will enjoy the moment.For sure,your Cocos-BCX will not miss such a special festival for my beloved users. Now in Cocos-BCX official Telegram groups and official Twitter , our romantic airdrops ,which present our love for every user, are waiting for everyone to join . Come and celebrate together with us!
Cocos-BCX EN Telegram Group
Get ready for your Valentine’s Day?Cocos-BCX will never miss a beloved you.There will be a special event waiting for every user on February 14th. Message [love you] in EN telegram group to get a registration form to participate in the event.
1、Join EN Telegram group(https://t.me/cocosbcxen or scan QR code below)；
2、Forward this event poster to a non-Cocos-BCX Telegram group with more than 214 users, message 【love you】in EN group and group bot will offer you a page to upload your screenshot ;
Activity time:February 13th, 9:00–10:00 ,February 17th, 2021（UTC)
Reward distribution: Rewards will be distributed around 2 weeks after the event.
Lucky Prize: After submitting the form to all users,random 2 qualified users will be selected for 10 COCOS each.
Forward Poster Prize: Top 50 users will win 2 COCOS each
Scan QR code below to enter the English telegram group, message [love you] and register to participate in the airdrop.
From 10:00 AM on February 13th,2021 to 12:00 PM on February 15th,2021 (UTC),
- Retweet + Like Cocos-BCX official pinned Twitter + follow @Cocos-BCX official Twitter + @ two friends, repost according to the rules above.Random 5 qualified participants will be selected to give 10 COCOS each;
- Tweet any Lovers’ Prattles in your twitter,Hash tag#CocosBCX ，and @CocosBCX .Random 10 people who are qualified for tweet rules above will be selected for 7 COCOS each；
1. If you have any questions, please consult admin Coke(@coca_cola) for Chinese or Amanda(@cocos_amd) for English in the Telegram group;
2. Event rewards will be issued roughly in two weeks
3. Cocos-BCX reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.