On June 8, according to the latest data from the Cocos-BCX blockchain explorer, the block height of the Cocos-BCX reached 8,122,845, which has exceeded eight million. The Cocos-BCX MainNet was launched on December 12, 2019, only six months had passed since then.
CocosABC is the first blockchain browser based on Cocos-BCX, and users can easily find, confirm, and verify transactions that occur on the Cocos-BCX blockchain. In addition, CocosABC not only includes some basic functions of the block browser, such as: search query blocks, transactions, accounts, contracts, tokens, NFT assets, on-chain data statistics and query, but also supports voting, viewing DApp and other functions.
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/