Cocos-BCX MainNet Has Been Upgraded to V1.1.2 Version
On March 3, 2020, Cocos-BCX MainNet was upgraded to V1.1.2 version, mainly optimizing the following 5 points:
1. Changed the online governance voting threshold from 1/2 of the councils’ number to 2/3 of councils’ number, making community voting more fair.
2. Optimized the websocket network connection to make the link between the developer and the MainNet more robust.
3. Multi-platform compilation support. currently supports ubuntu16.04, ubuntu18.04, centos 7, macOS high Sierra, which is convenient for developers to compile on multiple platforms.
4. Enabled the developer wallet to support the quit command, which makes it easier for developers to quit.
5. Added test modules on the main chain to facilitate developers’ test development.
Upgrade Procedure: Nodes and Wallets