Core Technology Progress:
Technical updates on MainNet, TestNet, SDK, DApp, and others.
Binance completed COCOS MainNet swap.
DappReview officially launched CocosBCX DApps section.
Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels:
Launched Cocos-BCX‘s second batch of ecosystem Buidlers & Angels list on the MainNet stage.
Carried out four community activities globally.
Reported 9 articles.
01 Technological Progress
1.1 Chain Technology
1.1.1) Cocos-BCX MainNet was upgraded to V1.1.3. Here are the updates:
- Enriched the chain‘s underlying RPC interface and command-line wallet to facilitate users and developers to obtain block details through the block ID;
- Enhanced the contract interface function, supported GAS mortgage within the contract;
- Separated GAS fee and COCOS reward claim, and users can apply for it separately through the command line wallet;
- Optimized the help information of the command-line wallet’s transfer command;
- Enriched and optimized the vital support of the chain bottom layer development, supported to add genesis file extension field, templated the creation and development of plugins, and the cross-platform compilation and development of Ubuntu / CentOS / MacOSX.
1.1.2) Cocos-BCX TestNet was upgraded to V1.1.5. Here are the updates:
- Enabled Binary wallet to create and update contract from a file, which is convenient for developers to operate;
- Added a public data interface to get the contract in the contract API, which is convenient for developers to operate;
- Enabled the GAS automatic claim as a transaction fee before each transfer to facilitate the recovery of the GAS.
1.1.3) Functions Improvement and Subject Research
- Completed the code development and testing of the NFT non-homogeneous asset trading economic model, and finished the small-scale trial;
- Completed the design of operations system supported by Cocos-BCX and the writing of interface technical communication document;
- Added the maximum integer and minimum negative integer interfaces in the contract, and proposed best practice methods for the problem of maximum integers in the contract, collating the technical communication document and Demo development;
- Optimized python SDK, added get_vesting_balances interface.
Added the signature interface call of InvokerSDK.
- Added the wallet mode (private key method) registration method.
- Required high-complexity password combinations when registering and changing passwords.
- Cancelled the temporary password reset in wallet mode.
- Added call processing of external application signature interface.
1.4 Other Systems
Updated notes decryption method
1.4.1) Cocos-BCX Explorer
Added exporting Excel transaction record table.
02 Important Release
03 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels
05 Online Activity
5.1) On April 01, Cocos-BCX Subscription launched the Tricky Copywriting Campaign on April Fool’s Day.
06 Media Reports
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/