Core Technology Progress:
The Total Number of Cocos-BCX MainNet Accounts Has Exceeded 1 Million.
Cocos-BCX block height has exceeded 10 million.
Ecosystem Related Development：
“Go Block” developed by the MainNet Buidler of Cocos-BCX, DAppbirds is officially launched on Cocos-BCX MainNet.
Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels:
Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels like ChainPlay, XPET, DAPPX have contributed to Cocos-BCX ecosystem.
Carried out 5 community activities globally.
Cocos-BCX ChinaJoy Friends Meetup was held in Shanghai.
Reported ten articles.
01 Technological Progress
1.1) Chain Technology
- The new version of the MainNet v1.1.5 was compiled and tested;
- Concurrent reading and writing of files at the bottom of the chain;
- Block transaction preprocessing supported performance optimization technology research such as CPU multi-core and multi-thread;
- Modify the account MEMO Key technical research through CLI_Wallet and CLI_Wallet RPC interfaces;
- Demo development and program document output;
- JSSDK memory optimization.
1.2) NFT Mall
- Cooperated with ChinaJoy 2020 Plus NFT online ticket system code development;
- ChinaJoy 2020 Plus NFT ticket collection test;
- ChinaJoy 2020 Plus NFT code was deployed and launched.
1.3) Research and test of the GAS record query plan that can be applied for automatic transaction recovery mortgage
- Confirmed whether the transaction includes automatic GAS claim operation through the number of op operations in the transaction and the number of op operation results;
- Verified the feasibility of the query plan.
1.4) Python operation and maintenance statistical tool development
- You can query the number of daily blocks, transactions, and op operations within the specified date range.
1.5) Achieved the configurability of council proposals for the maximum number of votes for the election of board members and witnesses
- TestNet deployment update (v1.1.8), complete data compatibility test and function test, and output test report;
- Added an interface to initiate a proposal to modify the maximum number of votes in the election;
- Increased the command and chain api interface for the configuration query of the maximum number of votes;
- Realized the function support of python sdk and updated the development and use documents.
1.6) Initially completed the content migration and optimization of existing technical documents
- Migrated official development documents to readthedocs, optimize document index;
- Reserved new side chains, operation and maintenance guides, and NFT non-homogeneous asset modules;
- Added a quick guide for private chain construction;
- The official website English development documents start the readthedocs migration.
02 Important Release
2.1) Cocos-BCX block height has exceeded 10 million.
2.2) On July 24, according to the latest data from the Cocos-BCX blockchain explorer, the block height of the Cocos-BCX has exceeded ten million.
03 Ecosystem Related Development
3.1) “Go Block” developed by the MainNet Buidler of Cocos-BCX, DAppbirds is officially launched on Cocos-BCX MainNet.
3.2) Shape The Future, Unleash Your Potential. 2020 Online Cocos-BCX Global Ecosystem Conference was held successfully on July 30.
Mr. Haozhi Chen, the co-founder of Cocos-BCX shared his view about the market and reviewed the development of Cocos-BCX. Meanwhile, he appreciated the ecosystem Buidlers and Angels for their contributions.
Cocos-BCX Sri Lanka community is a good active community that includes cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors, etc. Literally they actively participate in community discussion every day and share the knowledge with group members. Blockchain Sri Lanka has launched online activities like AMA to increase awareness for Cocos-BCX. Also, they reviewed existing content, partnerships, strategic plan, mission & vision of Cocos-BCX.
Besides, there are three Builders and Angels gave proposals about NFT development, Cocos-BCX version Uniswap and the voting election.
3.3) Since the release of the Cocos-BCX MainNet ecological Buidlers & Angels incentive plan, we have continued to receive applications all over the world. After Cocos-BCX foundation evaluation, we built 12 regional communities, including French, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Indian, Indonesian, Bengali, American, Vietnamese, Sri Lankan, Filipino, and Arabic communities, while Africa, German, Italian, Pakistani, Nepali communities are still under review.
04 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels
- To celebrate the official public beta of the “Evil Dragon Must Die” project, the prize pools of “Crypto Knights” and “Evil Dragon Must Die” will each increase 0.5 million Cocos-BCX Token;
- “The Dragon Must Die” continues to iterate multiple sub-versions and fix several online bugs;
- “The Dragon Must Die” completed 3 rounds of LWT mortgage dividends, with a cumulative dividend of 0.25 million Cocos-BCX Token;
- “Crypto Knights” completed 3 rounds of LWT mortgage dividends, with a cumulative dividend of 0.38 million Cocos-BCX Token.
- Optimized the display of Cocos-BCX wallet transaction records;
- Docking traditional games and providing chain reform technical services.
- The new PVP Fighting Tournament was launched, and the Cocos-BCX Token prize pool would be divided into one round every week.
- The wallet supports the creation of Cocos-BCX MainNet accounts;
- Provided Cocos-BCX Dapp ecological zone so that users can experience all DApps on the Cocos-BCX chain through the zone;
- Developed and launched the Cocos-BCX MainNet game “GO Block”;
- Carried out “GO Block” online celebration activities.
- Released “The Art of Krypton Gold Mini Game, Inspired by Cocos-BCX Version “Go Block””
- Release “What’s so special about the Cocos-BCX version of “The Dragon Must Die” after the outbreak of premium blockchain games?”
- Published “NFT’s Imagination on Cocos-BCX” .
- Published “Towards the Star Ocean of the Blockchain Tour Industry, Cocos-BCX Set Sail” .
- Released “Small NFT, Carrying Cocos-BCX’s Big Dream” .
- Released “NFT as a form of game asset, it will inevitably be the core problem that Cocos-BCX needs to solve”
- Released “Cocos- BCX’s concept innovation and innovation of traditional game modes, promoting the development of chain games”
- Released “Cocos-BCX is working hard to realize the game on the chain, and the offline old friends club activities are popular”
05 Online Activity
5.1) From July 7th to July 13th, in order to meet the individual needs of players, the official domestic community of Cocos-BCX and “Crypto Knights” launched a name change event.
5.2) From July 13th to July 24th, to celebrate the participation of overseas regional community partners, Cocos-BCX’s official Weibo conducted a #链游一夏# two-week airdrop event.
5.3) On July 16, 2020, at 8:00 PM (UTC+8), we hosted a live-stream session with Cocos-BCX co-founder Haozhi Chen in Cocos-BCX official WeChat group. During the “AMA ”, Cocos-BCX co-founder Haozhi Chen and Cocos-BCX community manager Alvin (the host) discussed Cocos-BCX development and answer some burning questions that community members care about.
5.4) In order to appreciate the loyal players for their continuous support and attract more new players, we held Cocos-BCX Blockchain Games Week during 13th July to 17th July, which includes SIX airdrops. 1,000,000 COCOS were given away!
06 Offline Activity
On August 1, Cocos-BCX held the “Cocos-BCX ChinaJoy Friends Club 2020” in Shanghai, which is after the 2018 China Blockchain Technology and Game Developers Conference Cocos Special Session and the 2019 Global Blockchain Game Ecological Conference , See you again in 2020.
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Telegram COCOS Blockchain Games: https://t.me/COCOSBlockchainGames
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/