Core Technology Progress:
Technical updates on MainNet, SDK, DApp, and others.
The MainNet block height has exceeded 5 million;
Upgraded WalletSDK and TestNet to V1.1.4.
Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels:
Launched COCOS Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels incentive plan optimization;
Launched Cocos-BCX‘s first batch of thirty-eight ecosystem Buidlers & Angels list on the MainNet stage.
Carried out four community activities globally.
Reported three articles and four newsletters.
01 Technological Progress
1.1) Chain Technology
1.1.1) Cocos-BCX MainNet
This month, Cocos-BCX launched the MainNet swap. To ensure MainNet operates smoothly, MainNet will not be updated temporarily.
1.1.2) Cocos-BCX TestNet was upgraded to the v1.1.4 version.
Here are the updates:
- Modified the chain RPC help information for developers to inquiry.
- Separated application for COCOS rewards and application for GAS fees, which allows developers to allocate costs flexibly.
- The Genesis file extension fields can add additional information for developers to add additional information.
- cli_wallet supports creating contracts from files, updating contracts, and obtaining contract public data;
- Realized the function of the gas automatic application while maintaining better compatibility with previous business applications.
1.1.3) Functional improvements and research topics
184.108.40.206) Signidice random number algorithm
- Completed research and investigation of Signidice’s random number algorithm scheme;
- Completed contract RSA encryption and decryption algorithm supporting introduction, base58 / 64 encoding, contract random number generation, and cli_wallet support, etc.;
- Completed local joint debugging and joint test of the code, and developed a guessing test game lua contract for functional integration testing, and application integration writing documentation.
220.127.116.11) NFT eco-economic trading system
- Completed the survey of the NFT eco-economic trading system;
- Based on the needs of multi-party ecological benefit-sharing, explored the development application cases from the perspective of the contract application layer and the bottom of the chain; determined the contract + the specific transformation plan of bottom of the chain.
- Completed the development of functions such as contract entrustment agency, user contract authority authorization, and NFT asset agent transfer when creating NFT assets.
- Other functions and tests are in progress.
18.104.22.168) JS smart contract engine integration
- Completed the research on the implementation scheme of JS smart contract engine integration;
- It is currently in the architectural design stage.
- Enabled the contract function to support the interface supplement and improve the use documentation;
- Repaired the problems and technical support of other ecological partners.
1.2.1) GO-SDK: added the transfer memo field.
- Added get_vesting_balances interface;
- Optimized transfer function.
iOS / Android Wallet: added DApp history access record;
1.4) Other Systems
- Optimized add whitelist function of DApp;
- Adapted to Firefox browser plugin update.
1.4.2) Cocos-BCX Browser
- Newly added Genesis users search;
- Optimized block height display;
- Added the asset amount display of contract transaction history records.
Updated the withdrawal address to the MainNet address.
02 Important Release
2.1) On March 02, Cocos-BCX block height exceeded 4 million.
2.2) On March 17, Cocos-BCX mobile wallet SDK goes live, supports low coupling with DApp.
2.3) On March 25, Cocos-BCX block height has exceeded 5 million.
2.4) On March 27, Cocos-BCX TestNet was upgraded to V1.1.4
03 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels
3.1) On March 24,the first round of Ecosystem Buidlers&Angels Incentive Plan of 345 million COCOS was officially launched, to build the ecosystem of Cocos-BCX MainNet jointly. [MainNet Stage] COCOS Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels Incentive Plan Optimization 2.0.
3.2) On March 26, Cocos-BCX officially launched [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List
04 Online Activity
4.1) Let Coco tell you what is GAS of Cocos-BCX Dgame and why you can play the game when the balance of assets is 0! Before we get started, here are TWO giveaways for you! [Airdrop] Coco Lesson | Learn GAS of Cocos-BCX Dgames within 2 minutes
4.2) To let more people experience the Crypto Knights, from March 18 to March 30, the official Chinese community launched the “Inviting Your Friends to Play Crypto Knights to Earn Rewards” airdrop.
4.3) Cocos-BCX and DappReview jointly call on everyone to turn off unnecessary power-consuming products for more than an hour. Retweet the poster and 4 winners will be randomly chosen, each win 8888 COCOS. [Airdrop] Earth Hour Challenge
4.4) Cocos-BCX Subscription launched the Tricky Copywriting Campaign on April Fool’s Day.
05 Media Reports
5.1) Niu Fengxuan, the founder of DappReview: analyze the hot spots in the DApp industry such as NFT and DeFi in 2020.