Core Technology Progress:
Technical updates on MainNet, TestNet, SDK, DApp, and others.
Binance added COCOS to customizable locked savings.
Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels:
DAPPX officially launched COCOS wallet function.
Carried out 13 community activities globally.
Reported ten articles.
01 Technological Progress
1.1) Chain Technology
1.1.1) Cocos-BCX MainNet was upgraded to V1.1.4. Here are the updates:
- After the transaction, the system could automatically recover the available GAS that the user previously mortgaged;
- Enriched the return results of historical transaction queries in the binary wallet, so that developers can obtain the transaction block height;
- The cost of contract invocation could be set and shared by the contract deployer
- Supported the locking and delegating of NFT non-homogeneous assets in the contract and the principal and agent, which can enrich NFT transaction economic model.
1.1.2) Cocos-BCX TestNet was upgraded to V1.1.7. Here are the updates:
- Added block hight to the returning result of the historical transaction query interface in the developer wallet to facilitate developer to use；
- Added interface to chain layer and enabled NFT trading economic ecosystem supported upper chain；
- Added maximum integer and minimum negative integer API in the contract to facilitate developer to obtain integer range；
- Added an interface to obtain assets through non-homogeneous asset IDs in the contract, so that developers can easily obtain assets through non-homogeneous asset IDs.
1.2.1) Optimized the problem of disconnection and reconnection.
1.2.2) Added the contract cost sharing function transaction record query.
1.3.1) iOS / Android Wallet
- Added failure information of external access to call contract;
- Optimized the display of user information by external applications;
- Optimized the problem of disconnection and reconnection.
1.4) Other Systems
- Solved the conflict between memo method and transfer function;
- Optimized memo the whitelist decryption.
1.4.2) Cocos-BCX explorer
- Added node query to the account;
- Added historical record exporting excel function;
1.4.3) Voting system
- Added voter information in the voting DApp;
- Displayed the number of votes obtained by BP candidates and council candidates.
02 Important Release
2.1) On May 11, the Cocos-BCX MainNet node election and voting was officially launched. To maintain the Cocos-BCX network and ecological governance, community members vote for 11 active BPs and 11 active councils. They provide computing power, bandwidth, storage support for the Cocos-BCX MainNet, internal proposals, parameter configuration, etc., promoting the healthy development of the Cocos-BCX MainNet ecosystem.
2.2) On May 13, according to the latest data from the Cocos-BCX blockchain explorer, the block height of the Cocos-BCX reached 7014516, which has exceeded seven million. Besides, the total MainNet accounts reached 35706, which has exceeded 30 thousand, and the entire transactions reached 1354266 COCOS, which has surpassed 1.3 million.
03 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels
04 Technical Guides
4.1) On May 11,《Hey Coco》Cocos-BCX MainNet Node Election Voting Video Guide was launched. https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1260151438593777666
4.2) On May 12, Cocos-BCX MainNet Node Election Voting Guide was launched. https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-mainnet-node-election-voting-guide-7447a828d61a
05 Online Activity
5.1) During Workers’ Day holidays, Cocos-BCX launched a Weibo airdrop to celebrate the International Workers’ Day.
5.2) During Workers’ Day holidays, Cocos-BCX launched a WeChat airdrop to celebrate the International Workers’ Day.
5.3) During Workers’ Day holidays, Cocos-BCX launched two airdrops to celebrate the International Workers’ Day on the official Twitter.
5.4) On Saturday, May 09, at 8:00 PM (UTC+8), we hosted a live-stream session with Cocos-BCX co-founder Haozhi Chen in Cocos-BCX official WeChat group. During the “AMA ”, Cocos-BCX co-founder Haozhi Chen and Cocos-BCX community manager Alvin (the host) discussed Cocos-BCX development and answer some burning questions that community members care about. Before the AMA, we launched an airdrop for people who submitted questions.
5.5) On May 11, to celebrate the official launching of CocosBCX MainNet node election voting, Cocos-BCX launched a Weibo airdrop.
5.5) On May 11, to celebrate the official launching of CocosBCX MainNet node election voting, Cocos-BCX launched a WeChat airdrop.
5.6) On May 11, to celebrate the official launching of CocosBCX MainNet node election voting, Cocos-BCX launched an airdrop on the official Twitter.
5.7) On May 18, MXC exchange announced that it would list COCOS on the mainboard, and open trading for COCOS/USDT, COCOS/BTC pairs. To celebrate it, Cocos-BCX launched an airdrop on the official Twitter and official Weibo.
5.8) On May 19 to May 22, to celebrate the Bitcoin Pizza Day, Cocos-BCX launched an NFT airdrop in Chinese communities.
5.9) On May 19 to May 25, to celebrate the Bitcoin Pizza Day, Cocos-BCX launched COCOS Pizza Day Campaign on the official Twitter.
06 Media Reports
6.7) DAPPX: Five rewards for celebrating DAPPX officially launched COCOS wallet function.
6.8) GNINS Announcement about COCOS.
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/