Cocos-BCX Monthly Report-November 2020
Core Technology Progress：Optimized Code development etc.
Important Release：The Block Hight of CocosBCX Has Exceeded 15 Million.
Community AMAs：Shared and discussed 4 AMAs with hot topics in communities globally.
Online Activities：Carried out 7 community activities globally.
Offline Activities：Attended 3rd World Blockchain Conference this weekend by our team members
Media Reports：Reported 4 articles and 1 news.
- Added usage collection of chain resources and analysis services；
- Established an automatic early warning mechanism for resource occupation risk based on resource collection and analysis data；
- Investigated various transaction data on the entire network and detected malicious resource consumption behavior.
- Optimized code development and streamlined some redundant codes;
- Conducted a risk tolerance test for extended features；
- Performed the replay test on some functions. The test results were smooth and the test net was running normally.
1) In order to adapt to the current market ecology and seek better development in the future, the COCOS total reduction proposal initiated by the Cocos-BCX Council on November 24th,2020 has been voted on.The total number of COCOS will be reduced from 100 billion to 100 million. It is expected that this COCOS total reduction proposal will be completed no later than December 14th,2020.
2) On November 19th, according to the latest data from the CocosABC blockchain browser, the block height of the next-generation game digital economy platform Cocos-BCX exceeded 15 million.
3.1）From 20:30–21:30 on the evening of November 4th, 2020, the [Series №4 AMA] will be held in the official Chinese Wechat community of Cocos-BCX, and Amanda will become Cocos-BCX Operation Supervisor, which will help Cocos-BCX to expand Global development.
3.2)On November 6th,2020, Cocos-BCX was invited to attend the “2020 Knowledge Creates Wealth·Focus on NFT Industry” online AMA jointly organized by PANews, Chain Tea House, and LIANDU.The big NFT project brings sharing on the theme of “Can NFT Become a Flash Point for This Year”. Cocos-BCX Ecological Officer Zhang Yuechao participated and shared on behalf of Cocos-BCX.
3.3)From 20:30–21:30 on the evening of November 26th, the “Series NO. 5 AMA” was held in the official Chinese Telegram group of Cocos-BCX, Amanda, Cocos-BCX Operation Supervisor.Amanda responded to a series of sharp questions on the official WeChat community migration of Cocos-BCX and the latest project planning.
3.4）At 21:00 (Friday) on November 6th, Beijing time, Amanda,Cocos-BCX Operation Supervisor, appeared on the Cocos-BCX Korean Telegram community to share the live AMA with users in the Korean community.And during the live broadcast, it brought four kinds of benefits to community users.
4.1)From November 10th to November 20th for 11 consecutive days, the Cocos-BCX official Chinese Telegram group gave away tons of red envelopes at 12:00 and 18:00 every day.The total reward limit is 2,000,000 COCOS.
4.2)From November 10th to November 13th, a double eleven celebration event was held on the official Weibo of Cocos-BCX.
4.3)From November 23rd to November 25th, in order to celebrate the great progress of the Cocos-BCX global ecosystem, and to thank community users for their support of the global ecological construction, we launched the Cocos-BCX Global Carnival event to distribute double luxury prizes to community users ceremony.
4.4)From 20:30–21:30 on November 26th, 2020, Amanda, Cocos-BCX Operation Supervisor, was in the live “COCOS Community Series №5 AMA” to share with the Chinese Telegram group community,and had deep conversations with community users.
4.5)From November 23rd to November 25th, Cocos-BCX’s official Weibo conducted the [Phase 1] Amanda Talk Show forwarding activity.
4.6)From November 10th to November 13th, a Double Eleven celebration event will be held on the official Twitter of Cocos-BCX.
4.7）From November 23rd to November 25th, the [first phase] Amanda Talk Show forwarding activity will be carried out on Cocos-BCX official Twitter.
4.8）From November 26th to November 30th, a Black Friday celebration was held on the official Twitter of Cocos-BCX.
5.1)From December 5th to December 6th,Cocos-BCX will participate in the 3rd World Blockchain Conference hosted by Babbitt, with strong support from Wuhan Municipal Government, Jianghan District Government and Wuhan Economic and Information Bureau.An independent exhibition area was set up on the site for rewarded interaction, and interactive gifts such as SNK Collector’s Edition game consoles, LEGO blocks, and three-in-one data cables were given out on site.
Cocos-BCX, which has provided CJ with over a million NFT tickets, is willing to work together to promote industry development
- Xangle’s Pick （English Version)
- YouTube COCOS Eng Promo video
- Xangle’s Pick(Korean Version)
Above content is the Cocos-BCX monthly report for November 2020. If you have any comments or suggestions on the content of the monthly report, please feel free to leave a message through the official channels of Cocos-BCX or join our TG community （https://t.me/cocosbcxen ）and contact Alannah (Telegram ID:alannahgoo)to give feedback.
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Blockchain Games: https://t.me/COCOSBlockchainGames
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/