Cocos-BCX Monthly Report –October 2020
Core Technology Progress:Restored MainNet maintenance.
Important Release：The Block Hight of CocosBCX Has Exceeded 14 Million.
Ecosystem Related Development: Announced CrosWallet MainNet wallet and 《Ganghood Survivial》game.
Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels:Announced the results of the third phase on Builders and Angels Rankings.
Community AMA：Shared and discussed hot topics in communities globally.
Online activities：Carried out 4 community activities globally.
Media Reports：Reported one article and 17 news.
01 Technological Progress
- Discovered and fixed a special case of abnormal transaction consensus caused by abnormal contract execution；
- Accomplished the fast positioning and rollback function of forked nodes；
- Completed multi-threaded debugging technology verification and merged the main chain interruption update to improve the reinitialization performance；
- Monitored on-chain resource usage and statistical services；
1.2 Cocos NFT
- Optimized the processing of complex NFT data to eliminate the hidden dangers of abnormal NFT data due to execution sequence；
- Optimized access compatibility, and solved the problem that Cocos-Terminal cannot be used normally under the 360 Chromium on the mobile terminal；
1.4 Cocos-BCX English version Technical documents
- Migrated Chinese and English technical documents to readthedocs；
02 Important Release
1) On October 27th, according to the latest data from the CocosABC blockchain browser, the continuous gaming digital economy platform Cocos-BCX blockchain height exceeded 14 million.
03 Ecosystem Related Development
3.1)On October 18th, the first GameFi game on the Cocos-BCX public chain developed by the River’s lake team, “Ganghood Survival”, was launched on the Cocos-BCX MainNet.
3.2)On October 22nd, the Cocos-BCX MainNet wallet CrosWallet developed by DAPPX was launched. The wallet supports multiple login functions and is easy to use.
04 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels
4.1）Ecological Builders &Angels incentive plan
On October 23rd,the third phase of Cocos-BCX MainNet ecological Builders&Angels contribution rating and reward distribution results were announced. A total of 87.7 million Cocos-BCX Tokens was issued to ecological Builders&Angels who have submitted 29 effective contribution reports according to their levels.
- Researched and announced CrosWallet MainNet wallet
- Researchbig development of NFT trading function (in progress)
- Completed CFS listed on hoo, and carried out online activities
- Imagined the use of Cocos-BCX DeFi
- Insufficiency and breakthrough of NFT ecology
05 AMA Topic activities
5.1）At 20:00 on October 9th(UTC+8),Cocos-BCX global community contributor Alvin was invited by To Do Block and Milin Finance to organize the “2020 Shenzhen Technology Public Chain Forum-Blockchain Public Chain Application Ecological Development under the NFT Wave” thematic discussion.
5.2)From 19:00 to 20:00 on October 16th(UTC+8), the [Series №3] AMA was conducted in the Cocos-BCX official Chinese community, Mr. Haozhi Chen,the Co-founder of Cocos-BCX. Mr. Chen shared opinions on the accidents of the MainNet, the next plan of Cocos-BCX DeFi, and the progress of NFT, and directly answered a series of questions raised by users.
5.3）On October 4th, 12:00–13:00, (UTC+8)in the official English Telegram community of Cocos-BCX. Alannah, as a global community contributor of Cocos-BCX, had an AMA with COMBO’s overseas community manager Jack, focused on the theme “The first Bullet of Kucoin public chain KuChain ecology: DeFi Map starting from COMBO” to start the discussion.
06 Online activity
6.1) From October 14th to October 16th, the [Series №3] AMA off-site question collection activity was held on the official public account. Users will send questions they care about + personal MainNet account + personal WeChat account to Cocos-BCX official Wechat account.
6.2) From October 15th to October 16th, the [Series №3] AMA off-site question collection activity was held in moments of COCOS Chinese admins (Dake/Xiaoke/Keer/Coke), and asked users to leave a question in the comment area to participate.
6.3) From October 15th to October 16th, the [Series №3] AMA mini program airdrop was held on the official COCOS account. Users replied the keyword AMA on the Cocos-BCX official account can participate in the mini program airdrop.
6.4) On October 27th, followed the Cocos-BCX official Twitter (@CocosBCX) and reply to the admin with key word “COCOS”. After filling in the information, you could participate in the extraction of the Shanghai Blockchain Weekly NFT which is worth of 1,000 yuan.
6.5)From October 27th to November 2nd, in the Cocos-BCX official WeChat community for 7 consecutive days, 700,000 COCOS was sent for free for Halloween celebrations everyday, and the winning list will be announced on the telegram group and moments of admins at 12 noon the next day(UTC+8).
6.6)From October 29th to November 2nd, a Halloween celebration was held on the official Cocos-BCX Weibo, and completed relevant tasks and lessons would have a chance to participate in winning COCOS.
6.7)On October 4th, 12:00–13:00, (UTC+8)in the official English Telegram community of Cocos-BCX. Alannah, as a global community contributor of Cocos-BCX, had an AMA with COMBO’s overseas community manager Jack, focused on the theme “The first Bullet of Kucoin public chain KuChain ecology: DeFi Map starting from COMBO” to start the discussion.
6.8)On October 12th, followed,forwarded ,comments on Cocos-BCX’s official English Twitter and mentioned 2 friends ,also released positive COCOS DeFi project feedback in Telegram groups ,would have obtained a chance of winning COCOS Thanksgiving Day limited NFT and a large number of COCOS airdrop activities.
6.9）On October 14th, based on the theme “Quick lesson fo you to establish your own NFT on Cocos-BCX MainNet in a minute”, forwarded and liked to follow the airdrop ,also tag 2 friends, random users have been selected to win a lot of COCOS .
6.10)On October 28th, COCOS Philippino community held an airdrop themed of “CocosBCX T-shirt Design Contest”. Participants would have the opportunity to win COCOS.
- Cocos-BCX: Next-Gen Augmented Platform For Game Developers — CocosBCX Sri Lanka Community
Above content is the Cocos-BCX monthly report in October 2020. If you have any comments or suggestions on the content of the monthly report, please feel free. to leave a message through the official channels of Cocos-BCX or join our TG community （https://t.me/cocosbcxen ）and contact Alannah (Telegram ID:alannahgoo)to give feedback.
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Blockchain Games: https://t.me/COCOSBlockchainGames
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/