【Notice】Please MainNet COCOS holders transfer assets
At the beginning of this year, Cocos-BCX, which was established in 2017 and has been developing steadily for more than three years, decided to embrace a stable and popular ecology, such as Ethereum and BSC ecology. After the decision of the council of directors, the total amount of COCOS was reduced from 100 billion to 100 million, and assets will gradually transferred to Ethereum or BSC.
Therefore, at 2:00AM on January 23, the reduction of COCOS Token has been officially completed. At the same time, considering the gas and operating experience, Cocos-BCX councilfirstly reached a series of cooperation with BSC, DEGO, Math Wallet, etc., spread the blockchain game ecology on BSC, and launched a product that integrates NFT and DeFi — COCOS COW, and carried out a series of activities including NFT whitelist, blind box, heroes auction, pledge and so on.
In addition, in order to make the ecological development healthier and to incentivize all COCOS holders, Cocos-BCX officially set the revenue of the MainNet nodes and the council to 0 on April 28. A part of the revenue of the original planned nodes and council is used for the Cocos-BCX team mining pool. All users participating in the mining pool can share the revenue, and the monthly mining pool will provide 120,000 COCOS.
The current Layer 2 technology of Ethereum is developing very rapidly, with various technical genres, which solves the scalability problem of Ethereum and can fully support the operation of blockchain games.
In order to better embrace Layer2, the Cocos-BCX council decided to close the Cocos-BCX MainNet in two months (at the end of June) and devote most of the efforts to the construction of Layer2. Therefore, we ask MainNet COCOS holders to migrate assets to exchanges that support mainnet COCOS as soon as possible, and then withdraw COCOS to the corresponding wallets in the form of BEP20 (BSC) and ERC20 (ETH) if they need to use or store them in crypto wallets.
The transfer method is as follows:
1. Open Cocos-Terminal (http://cocos-terminal.com/) and log in to the MainNet account.
2. Click [Transfer], and deposit the MainNet COCOS to exchanges that support the MainNet COCOS (Binance, Gate, MXC, etc.).
3. After depositing to the exchange, withdraw to the corresponding wallet in the network format of BEP20 (BSC) and ERC20 (ETH).
Only users holding MainNet COCOS need to transfer assets;
There will be no shrinking or incremental behavior in transferring assets.
The new contract address of COCOS ERC 20 on Ethereum: 0xc4c7ea4fab34bd9fb9a5e1b1a98df76e26e6407c,
The contract address of COCOS BEP20 on BSC: 0xab301dae71f5b386c566f484e636aee60318f12f
If you have any question, please discuss and consult in groups below:
Bananatok:https://0.plus/#/CocosBCX（No VPN required）
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Blockchain Games: https://t.me/COCOSBlockchainGames
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/