On April 29, Cocos-BCX officially announced to conduct the COCOS buyback from the secondary market because hacker maliciously attacked one of the Cocos-BCX swap wallet which occurred asset loss. Besides, the progress of the COCOS buyback would be upgraded daily in official channels since April 30, 2020. Total 1,087,522,819.2 stolen COCOS would be bought back from the secondary market.
Here is the specific buyback information from today:
Balance of the buyback account: 872,531,622.4
Cutoff time: 12 noon (UTC+8) everyday.
From 12 noon on May 14 to 12 noon on May 15, Cocos-BCX foundation has bought 28,447,315.9 COCOS back from the secondary market.
May 15, 2020
- Telegram EN：https://t.me/cocosbcxen
- Telegram CN：https://t.me/CocosBCX
- Telegram Vietnam：https://t.me/cocosbcxvietnam
- Telegram Russia: https://t.me/cocosbcxru
- Developer Document：https://cn-dev.cocosbcx.io/
- COCOS Bounty: https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/
- Cocos-BCX Blockchain Explorer：https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/